Xu-Fu's Pet Guides are a welcoming community all around pet battles in World of Warcraft.
Created by Aranesh in 2015, the site has since grown immensely. It hosts hundreds of different strategies for pet challenges, tools to analyze and optimize your collection, and is localized in several languages.
All that is possible thanks to a group of dedicated contributors and visitors just like yourself! Be part of it, and enjoy your stay!
In the last weeks I had much personal stuff to do, but today was reserved for Xu-Fu and was able to catch up with a lot of stuff! The list is longer than usual, hang tight ^^
- <b>1. Giveaway winner</b>
- Sadly Machiavelli never claimed his Cap’n ... continue reading
It turns out that Pantonia already got the little Crackers and was kind enough to pass on, thank you very much for the honesty and friendliness!
- That means I was able to draw a new winner from all submissions, aaaaand the lucky one is:
- <b>Machiavelli#2856 ... continue reading
So many great entries! Way too hard to pick among the cool, cute and piratey pics, so a random roll made the decision for me. And the winners are:
- <b>Franky651 with Captain Nibs
- Pantonia with Brightpaw</b>
- I will message you here ... continue reading
<b>The Giveaway has concluded and no new entries will be accepted! Winners will be announced and contacted shortly. Thank you for participating!</b>
- All hands hoay! 'tis time to grab ye some bounty!
- <b>Cap'n Cracker</b> be here ... continue reading
- Thanks everyone for reaching out about volunteer positions! Still looking, so if you're interested, give me a shout on Discord.
- Meanwhile, I have a few news to share around Xu-Fu:
- 1. A warm (re-) Welcome to the first three volunteers: Nyari, ... continue reading
- With the addition of user-created-strategies, Xu-Fu has entered a new phase and is supporting more and more pet battlers out there in the world. Time to become a bit more structured and organised!
- Volunteers have been a key part of Xu-Fu and I am both proud and ... continue reading
It's not a very good search function right now, it is only redirecting if there's something directly related to what you typed. If you look for "XuFu", it won't work, but If you search for "Xu-Fu" it will redirect you to the strategy page.
Hope that helps!
Attempting to add a strat to the Chopped wq and the page has thrown a wobbler. It's cut off the bottom of the strat, I can't add any more lines, and all the tabs have disappeared, including the tab for the alternate strats.
To the Team here:
First I want to thank you for the continued development and implementation of the tools you have created for everyone here. I love coming back to see all the wonderful shiny implementations you are doing, and the fact that people can log in, vote and upscale various posts and strategies. Seeing buttons like "RNG" and "Breed" are such a wonderful addition. And frankly because I am a 'casual' gamer, this site has saved me HOURS of trying out my (failed) strategies and use other people's Pet Loving strats. It has made me somewhat enjoy the new twists that Blizzard has created with various pet battles, and definitely enhances my gaming experience as a avid pet collector.
Thank you for ALL your hard work.
Thank you for sharing the Pet Love.
Many thanks for all the work you've put into this site, Aranesh! I have had countless hours of fun doing pet battles because of the strategies shared here. I doubt I could have finished the Celestial Tournament rounds without help from here!
Here's to a lot more fun in BfA, and don't forget to show our support by clicking on the Donate button! (Btw, Aranesh, the redirect from Paypal after donating landed in a page not found.)
Everything is great, but I wanted to comment on one quick issue that has come up with your new updates to pet battle pages. Before, you could scroll over the alternative teams for a fight and see any notes. Now you cannot, which is a pain for the Kura/Erris fight in the pet menagerie. I now have to click through each alternative until I find the one for the right team. While I appreciate that it shows you what pets are used in the alternative strategies without having to click through them, it would be nice to be able to see the notes about them without having to click on the alternative.
Other than that, your site is great and I really appreciate all the hard work you put into it. Thank you for what you do on here!