^
Login

or


Welcome to Xu-Fu's Pet Guides!

Xu-Fu's Pet Guides are a welcoming community all around pet battles in World of Warcraft.

Created by Aranesh in 2015, the site has since grown immensely. It hosts hundreds of different strategies for pet challenges, tools to analyze and optimize your collection, and is localized in several languages.

All that is possible thanks to a group of dedicated contributors and visitors just like yourself! Be part of it, and enjoy your stay!



Site creator and admin:

Aranesh

Content Creator:

Montyr#2782
Nyari
schlumpf#2707

Strategy Curator:

DragonAfterDark
Jagûar
Remte
Shenk

Localization:

Ashtor

Former Contributors:

Imortalls
Lea
LuckyTiger#14645
ollif
Rosqo
Thema#2231
Wazzak

27.06.2019
The patch is live and with it the usual suspects - API problems ^^ - Importing or updating your pet collection from the armory currently returns zero pets. This is an issue on Blizzards side and we'll need to wait until it's been addressed. - In the meanwhile, ... continue reading
03.05.2019
In the last weeks, Xu-Fu got a lot of additional help, both from veteran Xu-Fu collaborators and new people. Most of the work has been put into guides and they are definitely worth a shout-out here. - One by one, the page now hosts: - - <b><a href="continue reading
01.04.2019
The recent maintenance paved the way for some big changes on Xu-Fu’s Pet Guides. If you joined us on Discord, you will have seen the beginnings of it already. Now it’s time to unveil the big news: Xu-Fu is going to transform from a page dedicated solely to providing ... continue reading

Latest comments:



I haven't really tested, but from my log of one battle just now, I think what you describe could happen if - a) Both rounds of [U-238 Rounds] get two shots in (25% chance) AND - b) At least one of the second pair of [U-238 Rounds] crits. (10% chance) - - So the failure ... [continue reading]
This works great exactly 75% of the time. - - The other 25%, Shock and Awe stuns your MPD as you swap it in.

Valhal

wrote today on: CK-9 Micro-Oppression Unit
Worked like a charm :D
DavidG wrote today on: Fiammatruce
Agreed. Switching Lightning Shield to round two kills Direflame a round earlier, which means he only gets off two AOE's not three, and the backline only has about 7 rounds of the buff, not 10. - - I also used Scooter for the H/H health, and used Absorb in slot 1. Then ... [continue reading]




3 Commenti (IT)

Show first:


You must be logged in to vote on comments

0

You must be logged in to vote on comments

warteeeesa scritto il 13.03.2019

I found this site and hmm i cant use shoutbox. It is possible?
You must be logged in to vote on comments

0

You must be logged in to vote on comments

warteeeesa scritto il 09.03.2019

hello i am new user thanks for approved :)
You must be logged in to vote on comments

0

You must be logged in to vote on comments

taomiwersta scritto il 03.02.2019

Hello. I am toamiwersta and i would to help you with the website creating. I am php programmer.

thanks